Bugs N’ Berries®
A premium wild bird food containing our unique three-bug blend and berries.
|Crude Protein (Min)||12.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||35.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Min)||15.00%|
Sunflower Kernels, Safflower Seed, Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Dried Raisins, Dried Cranberries, Dried Mealworms, Dried Darkling Beetles, Dried Cherries, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.
Feed the desired amount in a hopper feeder, tube feeder with large holes, platform feeder or on the ground. Keep feeders full. Clean feeders frequently. Keep clean, fresh water available. Feed all year long.
Bluebirds, nuthatches, grosbeaks, finches, titmice and other insect-eating outdoor birds.
- Unique Three-bug Blend – Supports wild birds with a protein-rich bird food blend that provides the nutritional benefits of insects all year round
- No Fillers – No millet, no milo and no corn.
- Nutritionally Fortified (with an added supplement) – Packed with added vitamins and electrolytes to help birds thrive.
- Uniquely Cleaned – Great ingredients without dust and debris means more food per pound.
- Locked Formula – The same premium ingredients every time. You get real value without surprises or compromises.
Preferred Feeder Type:
- Hopper Feeder
- Tube Feeder (Large Holes)
- Platform Feeder
- On the Ground
Note: Seed ports must be large enough to accommodate large fruit and nut pieces.
This product is produced and stored in facilities that use milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans and thus may contain one or more of these ingredients.
|367845||4.5 lb. Bag|
|388310||12 oz. Block|